CLA Extreme NOW Foods
CLA Extreme from NOW Sports is a dietary supplement for active people looking for nutritional support for conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA). Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA) is a fatty acid found in meat and dairy products and is believed to have several health benefits. It is also a popular dietary supplement for weight loss.
The biological activity of CLA was first discovered by researchers who found that it could help fight cancer in mice.
Later, other researchers discovered that it can also reduce body fat
NOW Foods CLA Extreme contains guarana and green tea. Guarana supports vigilance and, in combination with green tea, can increase daily energy consumption. Combined, CLA Extreme helps support healthy fat metabolism and energy production, especially when used in conjunction with a training program and a healthy diet.
Benefits of CLA Extreme NOW Foods:
- Optimal and effective Fat Burner
- Increases protein synthesis
- For a faster build-up of muscle mass
- CLA has an anti-catabolic effect
- Muscle protection through CLA
- Stimulates the fat metabolism
- Clinically tested
CLA Extreme NOW Foods suggested use:
Take 1 Softgel capsule 1 to 3 times daily with food. Consider taking this product in combination with Brain Elevate NOW Foods or Vitamin E-400 Natural NOW Foods.
Before taking this product consult with your healthcare physician. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. This product should only be consumed by healthy adults over 18 years. Nutrition supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced and varied diet.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place after opening.
CLA Extreme NOW Foods Ingredients and nutritional information:
Serving Size: 1 Softgel
Servings per Container: 90 – 180 servings
Container: 90 – 180 Softgels
- Chromium (from Chromium Picolinate): 100 mcg
- Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA) (in a Safflower Oil Base): 750 mg
- Guarana (Paullinia cupana) (Seed) (Standardized Extract) (16 mg of naturally occurring caffeine): 75 mg
- Green Tea (Camellia sinensis) (Leaf) (Standardized Extract) (min. 30% Catechins): 150 mg
*% RDA = percentage of recommended daily intake (based on a daily requirement of 2000 calories)