KN95 FFP2 Face Masks
In accordance with DGUV regulation 112-190, KN95 FFP2 Face Masks may be used for pollutant concentrations up to 10 times the occupational exposure limit (OEL).
They provide protection against harmful water- and oil-based particles, but not against carcinogenic substances, radioactive particles, airborne biological agents in risk group 3 and enzymes.
The total leakage (leakage) is a maximum of 8%, at least 94% of the pollutants are filtered out of the air.
Typical applications for an FFP2 mask are, for example, handling soft wood, glass fibres, metal, plastics (not PVC) and oil mist.
The Robert Koch Institute (RKI) recommends FFP2 masks and FFP3 masks for the treatment and care of patients* with an infection by the coronavirus SARS-CoV-2.
KN95 FFP2 Face Masks with CE certificate:
- CE FFP2
- GB 2626-2006 KN95
KN95 FFP2 Face Masks Characteristics:
- Safe, breathable and hypoallergenic; and high filtration, capacity
- Elastic ear loops without pressure on the ears
- Reliable protection against particles
- Cleaning and helpful, it is ideal for woodwork, house cleaning and general maintenance
- They consist of fleece, are characterized by a fine skin compatibility and are comfortable to wear
- Without glass fibres
- Soft nose pad for high wearing comfort
- Perfect choice for you or your family
KN95 FFP2 Face Masks Specifications:
Material: Filter layer of meltblown cloth and Inner and Outer layer of non-woven PP
Protection class: FFP2 / KN95
Storage: 0 ℃ -40 ℃
Humidity: relative humidity less than 80%
Quantity: 1 Mask