Super Thermo Blitz DMAA Warrior Labz
Super Thermo Blitz by Warrior Labz is a powerful Fat Burner with DMAA ensures that you can reach your diet goals quickly and easily! Warrior Labz Super Thermo Blitz are diet capsules that contain DMAA and other potent ingredients. The DMAA fat burner acts as a strong appetite suppressant and at the same time provides you with a lot of energy.
The advantages of the Warrior Labz Super Thermo Blitz DMAA fat burner at a glance:
- Extremely stimulates thermogenesis in the body
- Brutally reduces appetite
- Burns excess body fat
- With the powerful ingredients Synephrine HCL, Yohimbe Extract, 1,3-Dimethylamylamine (DMAA)
- Gives the body massive strength and acts as an energy booster
- Promotes a positive mood
- Is one of the most effective fat burners
- Practical to dose in capsule form
Super Thermo Blitz DMAA Warrior Labz Nutrition suggested use:
At the beginning, take only 1 capsule of THERMO BLITZ on an empty stomach before breakfast with 240 ml of water for the first three (3) days. From the fourth day, 1 additional capsule can be taken 6 to 8 hours later on an empty stomach. If well tolerated, 1 additional capsule can be added to the morning dose.
Before taking this product consult with your healthcare physician. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. This product should only be consumed by healthy adults over 18 years. Nutrition supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced and varied diet.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place after opening.
Super Thermo Blitz DMAA Warrior Labz Ingredients and nutritional information:
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings per Container: 90 servings
Container: 90 Capsules
- SUPER THERMO BLITZ: 680 mg
- N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine, Ephedra Extract, Caffeine Anhydrous, B12, 1,3,7-trimethylxanthine, White Willow, Coleus Forskohii, Citrus Aurantium, L-Carnitine, Green Coffee Bean Extract, Naringin, Raspberry Ketones, Yerba Mate, Guarana, Synephrine HCL, Yohimbe Extract, 1,3-Dimethylamylamine
*% RDA = percentage of recommended daily intake (based on a daily requirement of 2000 calories)